Darla - The Preschool Toolbox's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Trying to keep open communication is important, but I've raised five and each child…"

Darla - The Preschool Toolbox replied Mar 24, 2013 to Secret to communicating with Kids and Teenagers?

12 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Luis Kent

"To plan for special (one-on-one time) with my granddaughters.  I often see my grown…"

Darla - The Preschool Toolbox replied Jan 13, 2013 to New Year's Resolutions

6 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Brie Hall

"Elaine - great advice and so true, even for adults.  Your comments are greatly appre…"

Darla - The Preschool Toolbox replied Dec 4, 2012 to LEADERSHIP SKILLS - what do you wish you would have KNOWN BEFORE you married or had children?

9 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Darla - The Preschool Toolbox

"Nick - I think you are correct:)  As a woman, I tend to multi-task way too much!  I…"

Darla - The Preschool Toolbox replied Dec 1, 2012 to LEADERSHIP SKILLS - what do you wish you would have KNOWN BEFORE you married or had children?

9 Dec 4, 2012

"Emilie - I wish I had known that "art" EARLIER, too:) It would have made my journey…"

Darla - The Preschool Toolbox replied Dec 1, 2012 to LEADERSHIP SKILLS - what do you wish you would have KNOWN BEFORE you married or had children?

9 Dec 4, 2012

"Angela - those are important skills for every teen to have!  Thanks so much for your…"

Darla - The Preschool Toolbox replied Nov 29, 2012 to LEADERSHIP SKILLS - what do you wish you would have KNOWN BEFORE you married or had children?

9 Dec 4, 2012

"Nick - sorry I missed your reply!  You are SO RIGHT about parents taking care of the…"

Darla - The Preschool Toolbox replied Nov 25, 2012 to The DREADED 2's....MELTDOWN!

7 Nov 25, 2012

"Shelly - great topic!  Each Thanksgiving/Christmas our kids help us do "random kindn…"

Darla - The Preschool Toolbox replied Nov 25, 2012 to How do you plan to teach your children the value of giving to others less fortunate?

5 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Shelley Lawrence

"Gary - great tips!  Thank you so much for sharing! I agree that if ONLY ADULTS....:)"

Darla - The Preschool Toolbox replied Nov 13, 2012 to The DREADED 2's....MELTDOWN!

7 Nov 25, 2012

"Do you have a round cake pan?  What if you made a large round cake and 1 cupcake.  C…"

Darla - The Preschool Toolbox replied Nov 13, 2012 to Cow cake ideas

5 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Sixty Second Parent

RSS

About Us and Site Rules and Guidelines

If you are new to this community - please read about this site including site rules and guidelines here

Members

Latest Activity

treavis headt posted a blog post
Mar 29
treavis headt is now a member of Sixty Second Parent
Mar 29
Goor Westers posted a discussion
May 23, 2022
Goor Westers is now a member of Sixty Second Parent
May 23, 2022
Stella Abu is now a member of Sixty Second Parent
Mar 29, 2021